(TV) _hedwig_

> The Bowie connection is clear, but Bon Jovi?!?!?
> Who's that??? (Heard of a
> band though, a band little kids used to listen to in
> the eighties.)
that would be he.  tommy gnosis (the rock star hedwig
mentors) becomes famous with a homogenized form of
glam rock that owes a great deal to hair metal -- but
he's also got a very dangerous "bad boy" image.  so
though the music is velveeta bon jovi, the image is
bowie/iggy for the 'burbs.

=====
chelsea the mod pixie*tugboat@channel1.com
       http://www.pixievision.com
"and if i was a word, would my letters number a hundred?
more likely coarse and vulnerable, one-syllable anglo-saxon." -- d. boon