Re: (TV) MOJO article

Man, what a shame. Last month's MOJO kicked major serious assage, and then this month's issue is all about Prog Rock. Ugh. Emerson, Lake, and fuckin' Palmer.

Gah.

-e

From: "Pontrelli, Paul Jay" <jPontrelli@stites.com>
To: "'tv@obbard.com'" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) MOJO article
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 17:32:01 -0500

I was unable to track down a copy.  Could someone in the States photocopy
and mail to me?  Just contact me off list and I will give you my address.
Thanks.

Jay

NOTICE: This message is intended only for the addressee and may contain
information that is privileged, confidential and/or attorney work product.
If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy, retain or
disseminate this message or any attachment. If you have received this
message in error, please call the sender immediately at 770/850-7050 and
delete all copies of the message and any attachment. Neither the
transmission of this message or any attachment, nor any error in
transmission or misdelivery shall constitute waiver of any applicable legal
privilege.