(TV) Patti Smith on SNL way back when

Last night I found an unmarked VHS tape that I popped into the VCR and found
it to be a compilation of  REALLY OLD Saturday Nights (before it was
Saturday Night Live) (Howard Cossell had a show with that name already if
you older folks recall).

Anyway, on it is the show with Patti Smith as musical guest doing a great
version of Gloria (I'd guess this has to be "75 or '76) (JD Daughterty
looking like a teenager)

Anyone think this has value?  (who has patti's list address?)

PS, trivia question  -  can anyone recall the guest host of this particular
show? (which also features what has to be one of Billy Crystal's first TV
appearances and cool Crazy Eddie commercials!)

Dave Marin
Director of Business Development
J. Brown/LMC Group
1010 Washington Boulevard