Re: (TV) Marquee Moon

    The way I have it listed in my store is "It's this shop's own opinion
that this record is quite possibly the best record ever made. This is the
one that knocked The V.U. & Nico off of it's throne". Since placing that
note on the CD we have more than tripled our sales on it and no one has ever
come back to complain. M T C

    Hey Bob Messing! When're ya stoppin' by?