(TV) Verlaines guitar

I just checked out e-bay and it the holy grail has
reached $12,100 USD now.  If I was Verlaine I would be
selling my guitar also.

What worries me about this is that with the guitar
money (if in fact it is he who still owns it and is
selling it) and the shows he is doing, will he have
enough cash where he can sit on his duff for the next
year without releasing any new material?

Anyone going to the shows next weekend?  I was going
to go to the April 1 Minneapolis show as it is a mere
20 hours away from me however I have work commitments
that wekend that I cannot get out of.  I guess someone
played a real nasty April Fools day joke on me.

Greg