(TV) My soul music

 arriving a little late, here, but one of the things that always takes
me up is the third album by The Chameleons: "Strange Times" (that's the
UK Chameleons, not the later US ones). Full of optimism, hope and
wonderful noise. As are all of their albums, actually.

Also (very guilty pleasure, this) Peter Hammill's "Over" album, partly
because I know I'll probably never feel THAT low and partly because I
just love it.

Oh, and the second side of "Adventure£, esp. "The Fire".

Keith
--
Keith Allison