Re: (TV) re: Scarcity of Verlaine CDs/'ass-kicking' Verlaine quiz /"23 Minu tes in Brussels"

At 11:47 AM -0500 4/18/00, reilly morse wrote:

I picked up a dreamtime reissue on infinite zero. it has 2 alt. takes, always, and another (blue robe, i think). i like the alt of always a lot.

I wonder if these are the same as the version on the single (12 and 7)... I remember the mixes being hotter on the 7, with neat extra vocals on "Blue Robe" (misprinted as "The Blue Rose" on the single). Anyone know for sure?

Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/