Re: (TV) Beyond Television to the Big Screen/Legendary Tom Verlaine to perform scores for silent-film classics

Which reminds me...

Did anyone see Verlaine and Rip in Minneapolis on
April 1?
I was actually all set to go (it is a mere 5 hour
drive and then 3 hour plane ride for me, closest he
has ever been) unfortuneatly work got in the way and I
could not bail...

Greg

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/chronicle/archive/2000/04/09/PK6861.DTL