From: Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com>
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: Re: (TV) Strangestrange
Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2001 09:35:46 -0500

Per--

I for one do indeed appreciate it...but I couldn't get in. They wanted username (IIRC--they're down for maintenance, so they say) or guest user name and password. I do see the password you've given, and I tried the referrer code in both the username and guest username fields, but for some reason it never worked for me--no idea why.

I'll say again that it's a great gesture, but I couldn't take advantage of it.

-Maurice