RE: (TV) Strangestrange

I'll second that Maurice. I wonder if he was playing it because he wanted
to, or because he thought it would please the crowd?
What don't you like about the JC120? I nearly bought one on Ebay recently
(fortunately I didn't - I bought a Pod instead on Richard Lloyd's
recommendation which I am very pleased with, much more suitable for my
modest "bedroom guitarist" requirements).
-Howard