RE: (TV) Strangestrange

At 9:54 PM +0000 1/4/01, Howard Webb wrote:
What don't you like about the JC120?

I think it's the sickly, frizzy, buzzy distortion. Just gets under my skin for some reason. With the chorus on, it's even worse. It's not a tube-vs.-solid state thing--I have a couple of solid state Electro-Harmonix fuzzes that are indeed things of beauty.

For bedroom-guitarist mode, there are plenty of great cheap practice amps from the 50s and 60s, although I have heard good things about the POD. (I'm happy with my current setup, though...)

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/