From: Billy Ancell [mailto:bilbicus@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, January 18, 2001 9:30 AM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: (TV) Telesimian picture - Seen this before, anybody?

Anybody seen this before? I've never seen this picture
of Television before - because of the lighting/focus
they all look strangely simian - Fred and Richard look
like they just fell out a tree - Tom looks like a
corpse that has been propped up

Worst part is that logo tho - Ugh

http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1403782856

Mind you i would still wear it - sad

=====
Nothing ever happens until it happens twice - Tom Verlaine