RE: (TV) Best(?) review ever written of TV's 2nd solo, incl. brief reviewof Oct '81 TV live

Hi Greg,

Yeah, I believe this is the same "Blue Robe (vocal version)" that's on the
"Always" 12" single. That single also includes a remix of "Always", which I
believe is also the so-called "new, hotter remix" on the Infinite Zero reissue,
although I haven't directly compared the two. Does this make sense?

Bonus points for anyone who can translate the Japanese liner notes in the c.
1993 Japanese CD releases of TOM VERLAINE and DREAMTIME... they are quite
lengthy.

--Philip