Re: (TV) i mean cookies

Title: Re: (TV) i mean cookies
Before you all start bashing Patti Smith, Horses and Radio Ethiopia are great records, and Wave and Easter are very strong.  Break It Up is a beautiful Verlaine and Patti collaboration.  Ain't It Strange is pretty twisted, and "Free Money", is just glorious, as is "Land". I know Philip, I still have to get you back your Patti Rarities CD.
Scott

From: "Gregg" <murderedman@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 14:30:46 -0800
To: "tv" <tv@obbard.com>
Subject: (TV) i mean cookies

"... about Ms. Smith. I just have never gotten what the fuss was about. I prefer Piss
Factory to anything on Horses, which is the only PS album I still have."

Side 1 of Radio Ethiopia is pretty strong wake-and-bake material. I bought it in a parking lot recently for ten cents (the whole album, not just side one). 'Pissing in the River' (anybody remember 'Times Square'?) is like another chapter to Piss Factory. Does she have any other Piss songs? It should be a trilogy.

--- Greggluvox
---http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman