RE: (TV) i mean cookies

At 6:45 PM -0500 3/1/01, Pontrelli, Paul Jay wrote:
Ocasek

Well, give the man points for writing a song based on Pynchon's _Gravity's Rainbow_, just like Pat Benatar! Not that I've heard either work, or know for sure that either of them read the book, or that Pat did anything other than nick the title, or that any of the above, apart from the book, are any good. Great book, though.

There. I've managed to dissipate this thread rather quickly. Sorry 'bout that.

--
Maurice Rickard
http://mauricerickard.com/