RE: (TV) nomination

Similar experience when I seen the Dead Kennedy's in
1984.  Some drunk, suprisingly enough, kept yelling
for them to play "Too Drunk to Fuck!" over and over
again.  Jello looked horrified after awhile.

On the other hand, a buddy and I were tottally smashed
when we were about 20 and kept yelling "Black Flag" at
a terrible cover band (that played a lot of Jefferson
Starship) everytime they asked for a request.  At
least we thought we were funny...

Greg (off to pour through the hard core punk days me
thinks)