(TV) newish bands, maybe of interest.

Last night I saw a show in NYC & thought a couple of the bands who played
might be of interest to the TV list...

go go go airheart/the rapture-- very 70s funk and prog rock influenced bands,
though GGGA leans more toward the funk and the Rapture lean more toward the
prog.   Both bands with weird, falsetto-y male singers, almost operatic at
times.   I'm pretty awful at describing bands and comparing them to other
bands, but I think these two were channelling Can & the Pop Group--i've seen
them before and didn't think much of it, but last night they were "on."    I
think it's best to see them live, as their recordings don't do them justice...

xoSusan