Re: (TV) Television on at 6pm NYC time?/Speculate on a probablelset list

Maurice Rickard <maurice@mac.com> wrote:
> At 11:48 AM -0400 4/6/01, Casey, Leo J wrote:
> >Not to beat this totally to death but the LATEST All Tomorrow's
> >Parties web site address  that Maurice posted has the following:
> >
> >"Sunday April 8, Stage 1
> >
> >23.00 - 00.30 Television"

Completely off-topic, I'd like to mention a great program I bought
for only $12 called Total Recorder.  This "splits" the audio signal
coming from a streaming feed and allows the user to record it directly
to a hard drive.  Check out http://www.highcriteria.com/ for more info.