(TV) Sustenance

Yeah, I also saw the scrolling message about TV not
webcasting.  But after repeated tries prior to that,
all I got was a message saying "server not
responding."

Don't know about Tom, but maybe around 10 years ago or
so a friend of a friend had Richard Lloyd as a waiter
at an NYC eatery.

Have no idea how Verlaine gets by.  Hopefully, he's in
good health and up to something productive.  There was
talk (from reliable sources) about his jones some
years back.

Richard Hell is shopping for legal representation and,
I suppose, a subsequent record deal.  I'd love to see
the original Voidoids playing again. They were a sharp
band (especially when Richard had his shit together).