(TV) Swift judgement

>> Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2001 12:46:58 -0400
>> From: "Michael Carlucci" <michael@recordsnyc.com>
>> Subject: Re: (TV) Shepherds Bush tickets
>>
>> All of the reports that
>> I've been getting confirm all of my pesimism and that if they do get to NY I
>> sincerely doubt that I would go see them. I want my last memory of the band
>> live to land on a good note.

That, of course, is entirely your prerogative but did the thought occur that
any subsequent shows might just be ball tearers? That Verlaine might jump up
on stage and play his arse off? Yeah, they might have been better in the old
days and they may never top what you saw, but I for one wouldn't pass
definitive judgement on second-hand information (which is all I'm going to
get in Australia!)