RE: (TV) Purchases

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Pulley
 nobody seems to ever mention 'mary marie' when discussing the best tracks
off of dreamtime (or of all time, for that matter

I have and was about to again but you beat me to it.
Anyway, you're filming a western? Where? What type of western?
Why don't you do what all low-budget filmmakers do when they can't afford
music royalties?
Get someone to record music that sounds the same but is just different
enough to avoid litigation.
Feel free to contact me off list about this project; it sounds interesting.

Best regards,
Greggluvox
murderedman@earthlink.net
http://home.earthlink.net/~murderedman