(TV) Re: TV Digest V1 #369

I gotta second that -- Lloyd Cole is a terrific song-writer (I know he used
to hate that term) and a fantastic singer.  The new album is great -- "Man
on the Verge" is a really funny song.

Yes, he did code his whole website -- and if any of you would like to
volunteer with his site, please let me know.

The Commotions did a cover of "Glory" a long time ago, I have a recording of
that, actually.