RE: (TV) ATP-LA

>===== Original Message From Jim Kauffman <tv@brainiac.com> =====
>"Crazy" does not do justice to the idea of a Destroy All Monsters reunion
gig.

Hmm, wonder if they will invite me?  Although my musical credentials and
talents are far below those of others on this list, I did do a guest gig as
bass player for one of the original lineups of Destroy All Monsters, which
included founder Cary (can't remember his last name, but he was Niagra's
original boyfriend) and did not include Ron Ashton.

We did a 30 minute version of Shakin All Over, which was included on a
compilation CD put together by former member Mike Kelley, and then closed out
the set with an LP I inherited from my dentist grandpa called "Listen - and
Relax!".

Fun at the time, but little did I know that I was using up some of my precious
15 minutes?

- Rick G.