Re: (TV) Lets talk Television.......

Oh yeah. Wait, do you have the CD version of DOUBLE EXPOSURE? With the two full
demo sessions, and the early live tracks? It already tags the full 7 minute
version of "Little Johnny Jewel" at the end.

I agree - the sound and performance on these tracks is surprisingly good, and
it's great to hear studio outtakes like "Hard On Love" and "Double Exposure",
as well as the high-quality live "Fire Engine". Once again, the bootleggers
have beaten the legit labels by assembling a must-have companion set to the
official albums. The LP version predates the CD version, and the CD version is
from 1992 or 1993, but it looks like the labels are gonna keep us waiting...

A nice Television "studio tracks" rarities set would include these two demo
sessions, the full LJJ single, the alternate 7" "Ain't That Nothin'" mix, as
well as some of the "rumored-but-never-heard" stuff, like the Lanier demos or
ADVENTURE outtakes. It could easily be a 2CD set. A nice bonus CD would be the
3-song French promo from 1992, but now I'm talking crazy talk.

--Philip