(TV) Re: HOWTO trim your replies in Yahoo! (was: can you please trim your posts?)

Yes, you can, fellow Yahoo! mail users. First, in Yahoo, you can do it
manually, by trimming the message below your new message after you hit 'Reply'.
This is BY FAR the best way, since it allows you character-by-character,
line-by-line control over what you include and exclue.

Alternately, if you can't be bothered, you can let Yahoo! do it for you.

Here's how: Go to 'Options' and select 'Mail Preferences'. Scroll all the way
to the bottom of the page. The last option is called "Replying". The default
selection is "Include Full Message", but you can also pick "Include up to 200
lines of original" or "Don't include message". 200 lines is still waaaay too
much to include by default, so if you can't manually trim your replies, you
should probably pick "Do not include message". As a Digest subscriber myself,
I'd rather NO context for your message than having to read the same message in
reply after reply over and over and over...

Thanks for your help with this.

--Philip