RE: (TV) Iggy

>Cameron Pulley asks:
>I don't know much about Iggy.  What is a good album to start with?  Raw
Power?

Start with 'Funhouse' (on vinyl - pay extra for an import if you have to)
'Raw Power' is essential too. As is the song 'Kill City'
I have a soft spot for Iggy's tender side as well: 'New Values', 'Soldier',
'Zombie Birdhouse', 'Lust For Life', 'Party', 'The Idiot'
The 'Repo Man' theme is good. After that (1983) we go bit downhill.
I thought 'Brick By Brick' a return to form, although I agree Candy did get
a little 'Love Shacked' (I still like it though)