(TV) (OT)Frogs

I went to both nights of the Frogs first ever LA appearance (after what 15
years?)
First night was more subdued, they refused an encore; second night more
rockin (blistering version of 'Homos'). First song was about baby-f*ing,
then lesbian nurses, rape, racism, Jerry Lewis - every single taboo you can
think of sung to beautiful melodies and great great guitar. (The bassist
played a 12-string bass) These guys invented politically incorrect. A girl
standing next to me (who was also a both shows) kept screaming for 'Raped'.
She told me, "I love that song - and I'm a Feminist!'
Cliff, have you ever heard this band? I don't know if they make it out to yr
parts but they'd be right up your Bolan alley or Ronson. Try their latest
'Hopscotch Lollypop'