Re: (TV) OT: Felt

If you want just one taste, there's a very good compilation, "Absolute
Classic Masterpieces" out on Cherry Red which spans their career -
backwards...good contrarian Verlaine fans that they are.
Otherwise, "Splendor of Fear"(early) "Ignite the Seven Cannons"(middle)
or "Me and a Monkey on the Moon"(late) are all good. The latter is much
poppier affair, but great nonetheless. Nice guitar interplay throughout
their whole catalog.

Julie