From: Micah Bedwell [mailto:noahbrtn@yahoo.com]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 1:46 PM
To: tv@obbard.com
Subject: RE: (TV) The ultimate live TV show

   There is a song missing of the track listing for
"Cover" on the Wonder site. It's the tune after "Oh,
Foolish Heart."

   Actually there is two songs missing. Does anyone
know their titles?

   The first one is about "moving to a junkyard." The
second has the lines about "red tableclothes"

   Help me here. I am having an anyeurysm.

Micah

_