Re: (TV) ummmm

Leo,
Umm just thinking out loud
I noticed your government tag on your address Are you working while you write
your posts? Do you work the 3rd shift or something? None of my business take
it rhetorically if you wish.
Squeeze were a great songwriting band I would think that you would have
appreciated there lyrics which required one to listen and enjoy the puns.
They are no longer popular a fact that the HB Boston was filled only shows
that Boston is a great town and doesn't forget performer past their prime.