Re: (TV) OT- Recommendation

if you like this you should try "Night song" by Brook and Nusrat >Fateh Ali Khan too-fantastic stuff

Funny you should mention Nusrat, because the very next album I listened to was his album "Mustt Mustt", also with Michael Brook, and indeed it was fantastic. Followed that with a self-titled album by a young violin player named Claude Chaloub, also superb.

And I don't know if I should feel weird playing and enjoying this Middle Eastern music during The War, but I don't, as this music has nothing to do with the Taliban.

Peace to all,

Brian

np.  Mark Isham- Live @ The Hot House, Chicago- 6/29/99