Re: (TV) Tuesday night's set list / T-shirts

Nice review, Philip. . .

--- "Philip P. Obbard" <pobbard@yahoo.com> wrote:
> First surprise of the night: Television was selling
> t-shirts! They're black
> with a write, child-like drawing of a bunch of faces and
> shapes on it, with the
> word 'TELEVISION' in small red print in the lower
> left-hand corner. Anyone know
> who designed it?

would anyone going to the show tonight mind picking one of
these up for me, assuming they're available in a large and
are not too expensive ($15-20)?  I'll of course pay for
postage and all that stuff also.  please email me first
tho, since I don't want everyone who sees this message to
get one.

A dedicated follower of fashion,

Scott