Re: (TV) Auctions--On Topic

Keith said

No, but there's a great recording of it:

Cheers Keith. Lovely review. Especially 'charming' is the "piss and vinegar" bit. Have to agree with the view that Billy's drumming totally fits those guitars.

A couple of times I promised myself that I would start collecting TV boots seriously but I never really got started. I've got a few but not many. I'll have to give myself a kick up the backside and start getting into it. One of these days I'll try and get back the double vinyl Cleveland(I think) album someone borrowed off me years ago. I only got to hear it about twice.

Nick