(TV) cute new bass player alert

are Luna any good? are they really influenced by Television and if so in
which way?

current obsessions -

Nina Simone (everything)
The Cinematic Orchestra - every day (finally something contemporary to get
REALLY excited about again)
Avashai Cohen - Colours (trust me this is pure genius)
Nicolai Dunger (buybuybuy!!!!! forget the hives................. this is the
real Scando deal and a must for all Van fans)

also feeling dead dead jealous of Steve Rovner for all those Dylan cdrs he
just received-you lucky man ! just read the Howard Sounes' biog of Dylan -
not a patch on the Robert Shelton "no direction home" tome which is like a
bible to me but worth your time

heard the new Bowie in my fave record shop on sunday and was well
impressed -sounded better than the last record too good ole Visconti he
still the man

anyone else enjoying 24 on tv besides myself?

best to all  R.