Re: (TV) new here

I've been a fan of Television since the 70's and really enjoyed Hell's
contributions to the band as much as I've enjoyed
all the other musicians involved. I'm a big fan of the Voidoids also, I
especially like Ivan Julian's playing. I've never thought of Richard Hell as
a negative
influence on anyone. It's not his fault that Malcolm McClaren stole his
style and pushed it on the Sex Pistols who he was then managing.
Dennis