(TV) What's it all about?

I recently loaned Marquee Moon to a friend, and he's e-mailed me wondering what the song "Marquee Moon" is about. I'm tempted to reply that as far as I can tell, it's not "about" anything other than a set of impressions that, to me, add up to the image of a particularly ominous night. I find a lot of Television/Verlaine songs to be impressionistic like that, with some exceptions, like "Foxhole." Then again, I'm not much of a lyrics guy. So I thought I'd ask the list: What do _you_ think "Marquee Moon" is about?

- Jesse