RE: (TV) OT: Warren Zevon on David Letterman

Yes, Play It All Night Long and the title cut are both beautifully brutal.

All his albums have at least one absolute classic on them. How about Boom
Boom Mancini on Sentimental Hygiene? Bob Dylan plays harmonica on that
album. It's great that Dylan's paying tribute to WZ on his current tour.

AND If anybody has Bravo cable/satellite network, they're re-running the
Larry Sanders Show and there's a great episode featuring WZ.

My Ride's Here, his latest, is first rate too. I guess his ride -is- almost
here. I didn't catch Dave last night - did they do The Hockey Song?

"The big man crumbled, but he felt alright, cuz the last thing he saw was
that flashing red light. He saw that heavenly light."

GL

> From: Eric
> Veillette
>
> For anyone not familiar with him, I'm quite fond of _Bad Luck Streak in
> Dancing School_. Have a listen.
>
> The irony in his album titles of the last several years is quite eerie.

---