(TV) Great guitar albums

Hi all,

I recently did a trade where I got a bunch of cd's by this group named Les Rallizes des Nudes. I got them because this guy said the Live '77 boot was thought to be one of the best guitar albums of all time. This made me think of Marquee Moon, btw.

Talk about obscure- allmusic.com doesn't even have an entry on these guys. I Googled them and found out some stuff. I'm listening to the 2nd cd now. Pretty wild stuff indeed. Has anyone else heard of these guys?

If not, what are some of *your* favorite guitar albums?

Cheers,

Brian