(TV) Richard, Richard says ....

I dont know if this has been posted already (my mailbox was full), but heres the latest word from Richard Lloyds mailing list

Television will be performing the following shows, which are confirmed:

March 21, 22
Irving Plaza,
New York City

March 23
Theater Of The Living arts
Philadelphia

I will also be performing in Los Angeles on February 23 as part of the reunion show of Rocket From The Tombs. I will be standing in for guitarist Peter Laughner, who died in 1977. Some of the original bandmembers who will be participating are David Thomas, best known from Pere Ubu, and Cheetah Chrome, best known as guitarist in The Dead Boys. You can find out more about it here: http://www.projex.net/disasto.html

Also, I will be giving a guitar teaching clinic at a guitar show next month (February 16th) in Lincroft, New Jersey, as part of a benefit for radio station Wbjb 90.5. More information about this event can be gotten at the following webpage:
http://www.wbjb.org/guitar/

In the meantime, I continue working on a new record of my own, slowly ... there have thus been no new Richard Lloyd Group shows planned for quite some time. There ARE likely to be additional Television performances this year, plus a few other little surprises. Stay tuned for details...