Re: (TV) Re: Eno and elevators

In message <200301252050.MAA27737@mail.cruzio.com>, Mark G. Ryan <mgryan@cruzio.com> writes
Eno would _love_ that description.  It's exactly what he is trying to do.
You should send it to him.

Probably. I'm sure that is what he's trying to do and I'm sure it's ironic and clever and oh-so-out-there but, come on, who _really_ wants to listen to him doing it?

"No Pussyfooting", on the other hand is very groovy though I'm not at all certain why I've thought that since it came out in 1970 whatever. Possibly Robert Fripp, dunno... And it was, without a doubt, new and visionary at the time and I suspect very influential.
--
http://www.marquee.demon.co.uk