Re: (TV) Telling a Vision

No doubt they didn't come up with the name Television with any thought that they might be playing together in thirty years' time. Probably seemed like a great idea at the time (and it was).

But *why*, Keith? Why was it ever clever? I don't mean to be willfully obtuse, or to beat a dead horse, but please help me to understand how this choice of a band name was anything other than a self-destructive move. It *has* to be more than Tell a Vision. The real medium of television is a pathetic bore, something that cannot be said of this group's music.

Best regards,

Brian