Re: (TV) Felt

de-lurking with a pounding sinus headache to second that Felt are indeed a
good listen, and notice this verse in the song "Mobile Shack" from their
last record the somewhat silly titled "Me and a Monkey on the Moon":

WORKING IN A SHOP
IS A DEAD END JOB
I LEFT AFTER EIGHT WEEKS
IT WAS JUST AS WELL
'CAUSE COMING UP BEHIND ME
LIKE A HIGH SPEED TRAIN
WAS THE NEW YORK CITY NEW WAVE
VERLAINE /HELL

I believe there is an interview with lead singer/oddball Lawrence in the
February issue of Mojo...

Yours in Advil Cold and Sinus,

Adam