Re: (TV) Great news!

I can't bring myself to say this is great news. I know I'm a bit of a lurker
but I wish there was something a bit more to discuss other than Marquee Moon,
Adventure , 1991. I suppose I need to purchase or find where to purchase this
new Live recording but they're the same songs we've discussed over and over.
I wonder whats going on with a possible new record.  I saw Fred for the 1st
time in a while but I forgot to ask. Anyone know of anything new?

cheers
chris