(TV) Jazz Album

I think that's a different Richard Lloyd.  I am not sure if he listens to
music much actually, though, I know that he listens to classical music.  He
mentioned that he doesn't like Paganini, though it may have to do with the
particular violinist.  Also, he doesn't like violons, but said that he liked
Stephane Grappelli and Django Reinhardt.