(TV) Royalties: Cliff Probably Right [Cumulative $s vs. Yearly $s ? ]

>I'm not sure you're figures are right Leo.
>Scarey Monsters has sold 350,000 in Britain alone.

>Worldwide sales are closer to the million mark.

>You can add to this the approximate 300,000 worldwide
>sales of The Banshees' Through The Looking Glass album
>which contained Little Johnny Jewel.

OK, but aren't these closer to Cumulative total sales over many
(20 years) and not *Yearly*, i.e., every year continuously for
20 years and continuing at present and into TV's financial years?

>It's not going to be a lot, but it's a bit more than
>the figure you've mentioned.

Cliff you may very well be right, and I hope for Verlaine's sake
you are.

>P.s. Did you get the CDs?

Yes