(TV) RL/Rocket from the Tombs Tour dates...

    Rocket From The Tombs
    Tue, June 3 Columbus OH Little Brother's
    1100 N. High Street, Columbus, OH 43201
    Box office: 614-421-2032
    Tickets: $12 in adv, $14 dos
    Ages: 18+
    Doors: 8pm
    RFTT showtime: 10:30
    Thomas Jefferson Slave Apartments: 9pm

    Wed, June 4 Chicago, Abbey Pub
    3420 West Grace, Chicago IL 60618
    Box Office: 773-463-5808
    Tickets: $12 adv, $15 dos
    Buy via www.abbeypub.com or phone: 866-777-8932
    Ages: 21+
    Doors: 8pm
    RFTT showtime: 10pm
    Support, Cobra Verde: 9pm

    Thu, June 5 Cleveland, Beachland Ballroom
    15711 Waterloo Rd, Cleveland 44110
    Box Office: 216-383-1124
    Tickets: $15 in adv, $15 dos.
    Buy via www.musictoday.com or phone 216-383-1124 Ages: 18+
    Doors: 8pm
    RFTT showtime: 10:30p
    Support, Cobra Verde: 9:30p
    Directions. East on I-90: Exit E. 152nd. Make a left going under the
    freeway and go 1 block. First intersection is Waterloo Rd. Make a
    soft right. At 156th the road will curve to the right. Past this
    intersection, club is on left. West on I-90: exit E. 156nd. Right at
    stop sign. Go 1 block and right at stoplight. Club is one block on
    left. Parking in the rear.

    Fri,
    Jun 6 New York City, Village Underground
    130 W. 3rd St, New York NY 10012
    Box Office: 212-777-7745
    Tickets: $15 adv, $15 dos
    Ages: All
    Doors: 8pm
    RFTT showtime: 10pm
    John Morton's new Gay Motherfletchers: 9pm

    Sat,
    Jun 7 New York City, Village Underground
    130 W. 3rd St, New York NY 10012
    Box Office: 212-777-7745
    Tickets: $15 adv, $15 dos
    Ages: All