(TV) RE: [Television-group] Re: Tom Verlaine alternate mix

>it all depends from whom you get your information
>and why they want to give it, don't you think?

The bottom line is either Tom Thompson exists or he doesn't;
I happen to believe Verlaine's version that
Tom Thompson  was not an alias for Ficca. My conclusion is
based on the pretty damn strong evidence that a Tom Thompson contacted
the MM List recently through another MM Lister to claim
that he did indeed play drums on that song.

I absolutely agree if something is commercially available and
the money *is* going to the musician(s), then it should be
off-limits to "Carried Away". But it seems that Carlucci was
not always giving the musician(s) their fair compensation.
I believe Ms SECRET x could back me up on this.

Leo