Re: (TV) Beware of Sales Pitches

I said that TOM doesn't like bootlegs. I happen to love bootlegs myself!
And it's MY love life I'm writing about. He doesn't mind. In fact he's
waiting impatiently for my book. It was Tom who first asked me to post
under an anonymous name, back in 1998. That's something he's a proponent
of. He himself has a zillion aliases here and there. He once got mad at
me because I listed my real name in the NYC phone book. He said it was
extremely dangerous and he insisted I get an unlisted number, which cost
about $20 more a year, if I recall.