Re: (TV) test & Thanks

Greg said

This list has become more about the culture
than the band in many ways (though I still love the
boys, just wish there would be something new!).

This is spot on. Since I joined this list I've got turned on to all sorts of other music that I almost certainly would have remained ignorant of. I think the amount of off topic stuff on this list is great. I would never have heard the Feelies for god's sake if it wasn't for this list!
Welcome back Greg, though you never went away.

Nick
ps thanks for all those replies I received about microphones. The prices scared me a bit though. I will am not in a postion to buy any yet but hopefully soon.