(TV) TV & Fashion/ Shirts (not always just sweaty black T-shirt motif)

Can't confirm the 'Rabbits' shirt, but it wouldn't
surprise me as I recall a lot of Verlaine 1981-1982
shows in NYC that I attended where he always had on
a very nice shirt (lots of grays with stripes) with
interesting and original patterns
similar to what he's wearing on cover of
the "Quote..... Unquote" Pamphlet, or on the vinyl/EP
cover of 'Always'

Also  recall a couple of interviews in which TV said
he haunted used/vintage clothing and thrift shops.
One interviewer/reviewer referred
to his appearance back then as " 'Grapes of Wrath'-chic ".

	Leo

" Tom Verlaine appears to be adrift inside of his clothing.
Reed thin, his lanky limbs extend a number of inches beyond
the loose, flapping cuffs of his shirt, lending him an air
of Grapes of Wrath chic. He ambles into a cushy conference
room at Warner Bros. Records, and though it's four in the
afternoon, he begins sipping his first coffee of the day,
a cigarette dangling from his bony fingers.